Sue,

Just about everything I've read points toward what Belinda is saying.
Unless Buzz is able to sneeze enough onto your shirt to get it sopping
wet, there's no reason to worry. Handling dishes and boxes thoughtfully
should alleviate the risk of your other cats even coming into contact
with FeLV.

As I understand it, the reason for the 30 day gap is *NOT* directly due
to FeLV, but due to the fact that the FeLV+ cat, because of its status,
can contract some potentially very hard to eradicate diseases. It's for
*THOSE* that you want to give the 30 day waiting period, and not for
FeLV itself. You wouldn't want to bring a kitten into contact with the
germs from the last cat's especially stubborn URI, for example.
Obviously, if the FeLV+ cat did not die from a secondary infection, this
would seem to be moot. Hope that helps.

Lance

--
  Lance Linimon