I agree.  I have mixed various positives and negatives over 10 years.  I've
never had any transfer.  But I have never mixed cats who had not been
vaccinated first.  It's just not that easy to transfer the virus.
  tonya

Gloria Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I support and agree with what Brenda's saying.  I've had 8 or 10 FELV cats.
I started out being obsessive and suspicious about it, but moved into a
different place based on the experience and info I've gathered.  Started to
write a longer email, but changed my mind.  It's so sad, the hysteria and
ignorance about FELV cats (and FIV also).

  Gloria