I have to agree with Gloria.  Keep the cats separated and don't move anyone
until you have had some more time to retest. Hopefully your negatives will all
end up negative.
  tonya

"Gloria B. Lane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Wow, she's a light positive. I don't know how old she is, but I
have no doubt what I would do. I'd leave the kit with her mom and
bubba, and retest at some point. She's already with them, so they're
already exposed. Moving is stressful. Light Positive can mean that
the test results aren't correct and it needs to be redone; or that
she's been exposed to the virus and is mounting a defense against it,
or whatever. If she was an adult I'd start interferon, but
probably not as a kitten. I'm sure you'll get some other ideas too!

Best wishes, and thanks for rescuing the FELV positives...

Gloria