Well, they say things happen for a reason. An infected paw wouldn't help
anything heal.  Glad you found it.  I have a cat who has that happen all the
time.  He is semi feral, and the vet has to clip his hails.  He is diabetic,
and i don't mess with that.  Give her extra loves...as if I had to tell you to
do that!!!

Dede

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service
of your God"
                   Mosiah 2:17