  From: laurieskatz
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 10:17 AM
  Subject: Re: my poor snowy

  Thanks Lynne. I am looking into something called a Pro-collar, in extra
small, for Frankie. It's made by www.gandbmarketing.com but I cannot find (so
far) any place locally that offers the extra small.
  Frankie did cause some bleeding by scratching the incision/stitch in one of
the 4 bipsied sites. I can't imagine any cat wearing that hood much less one
like your Snowy or my blind, Formerly Feral Frankie! Sigh.
  Take care of yourself and your baby girl!