[EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lynne
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 10:13 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: my poor snowy

We can't keep the hood on her.  She became hysterical.  She can be a very
high strung little girl and fight like a lion when she has to do something
she doesn't want to.  I did manage to get the Clindamycin capsules down her
this morning with only one scratch. She is on this for a couple weeks so
we're in for a stressful time. I just called the vet and told them the story
about the hood and the technician said occasional licking is ok, it's just
constant licking that can present a problem.  When Bob picked her up last
night the vet told him he had washed her eyes AGAIN.  I had to take my dad
back home so wasn't able to go.  I think I would have given him a real
lashing if I had been there.  Whatever he put in her eyes stained her fur
horribly, not that I care what she looks like, but when we tried washing her
face with a warm cloth it smeared all over.  Fortunately we won't have to go
back there.  The vet did say to absolutely cancel her spaying though which
certainly makes sense.

I can't imagine Frankie or any animal wearing one of those things for 2
weeks especially if the poor dear is blind.  There has to be a better way.
I hope Frankie's biopsy turns out ok.

Lynne