  From: laurieskatz
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 9:00 AM
  Subject: Re: my poor snowy

  Poor baby. At least you found it! Frankie wa sent home with a hood yesterday
after his biopsy. He promptly removed it. He is blind so needs those whiskers
to navigate. I am not sure what I will do as he is supposed to thave the hood
on for 2 weeks!
  BTW, that vet had no business washing her eyes without your permission, imo.