Sharon, there is a Yahoo Feral Cat group that has lots of info on managing
feral cat colonies.
Sharyl

--- On Thu, 7/24/08, Sharon Harden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Sharon Harden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Felvtalk] (no subject)
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 12:18 PM

Hi All,
I am new to Felv and just lost my Trixter to this awful Disease. I want to
thank all of you for the information I have been reading from you all.
I have many ferals around my house because of the 3 fields that surround me. I
have talked to the farmer but he is not interested in trying to help me help
his cats. I have had to close up my cat door to protect my other 3.

I dont know anything about rounding them up and would hate to catch them just
to be put to death. Any suggestions.

Regards to all, Sharon