________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sharon Harden
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 10:40 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] (no subject)

Thanx Tonya,

I have been on the internet to many sites that have been very
informative and am going to try to find help with the colony around my
home.

This was a new vet I went to and am now going to ask more questions.
Being new to felv i didnt know much. I took her word that he was
suffering and would only get worse.

It's a little hard for me at this time because i lost my job so finances
are low. But I am trying to find help so this doesnt happen again.

The feralcat group at yahoo has been very helpful about tnr if i can
find a vet who will help me, since i am not working and have the time to
do it.

Again Thanx so much for your support.

Sharon