  From: Marylyn
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2008 10:43 AM
  Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] a decision

  Some people, including me, contact animal communicators when faced with
problems.  If you are open to this, try it and what rings true to your
heart....not your mind but your heart.

  On Aug 2, 2008, at 9:33 AM, Lynne wrote:

    I'm faced with another horrible decision.  Our 19 year old should be
leaving this world and I just can't deal with this.  He is pretty much deaf,
weak, frail yet eats like a piggy.  But now he is not using his litter box all
the time and is peeing just about everywhere.  We have put litter boxes in
every room, not the nicest thing for people who come over to have to see but I
don't care about that.  Last night he pooped in one and then pooped on the
floor.  He won't sit on our laps anymore.  I've tried so hard to stimulate him
by picking him up, grooming him, talking to him and there is just a blank stare
like he isn't really in that body anymore.  I just can't tell if he enjoys
living or wants it to end.  I wish they were allowed to talk just once in their
lives so we could know for sure.

    Lynne

  http://www.eset.com

  http://www.eset.com