Pet-co has feliway. I swear by it. It has gotten me and my kitties thru some
very rough times. It really does work.
alice
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marylyn<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Marylyn<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Cc: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
  Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2008 1:44 PM
  Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] a decision

  On Aug 2, 2008, at 1:36 PM, Marylyn wrote:

    Be very careful with lavender.  There is something in the essential oil
that is poisonous to cats.  Or so my holistic vet, who is an expert in cats,
says.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=feliway&x=15&y=19<http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=feliway&x=15&y=19>

      This is the amazon.com link for Feliway.  I cannot imagine vets not
carrying it.  Oh well.