On Aug 2, 2008, at 12:17 PM, Marylyn wrote:

Can you confine him to an area where he will cause no harm? Perhaps try some sort of sedatives or catnip or ????? to relieve whatever anxieties he may have? I am a big believer in Feliway and Rescue Remedy. This is assuming he is having some problems because of anxiety and/or is picking up on your anxiety over the problems. Just ideas.

If there are no a/cs in your area, most will consult by phone. Here is the emails of two I know personally: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ann Baumbach) [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Judy Guetig Greenberg). You can email them and ask questions re their qualifications, prices, etc. There are wonderful articles on the internet if you Google for them. This is a website that has some information on it: http://www.horizonvetserv.com You can do this yourself but you may find that you are too close to the situation. As always, I am putting this on the table. Take what works for you and leave the rest. If none of it feels right to you, do not feel bad. We are all on our own paths and they are not the same.

Good luck.