On Aug 2, 2008, at 1:36 PM, Marylyn wrote:

Be very careful with lavender. There is something in the essential oil that is poisonous to cats. Or so my holistic vet, who is an expert in cats, says.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=feliway&x=15&y=19

This is the amazon.com link for Feliway. I cannot imagine vets not carrying it. Oh well.