  From: Marylyn
  Cc: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2008 1:18 PM
  Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] a decision

  On Aug 2, 2008, at 12:17 PM, Marylyn wrote:

    Can you confine him to an area where he will cause no harm?  Perhaps try
some sort of sedatives or catnip or ????? to relieve whatever anxieties he may
have?  I am a big believer in Feliway and Rescue Remedy.  This is assuming he
is having some problems because of anxiety and/or is picking up on your anxiety
over the problems.  Just ideas.

    If there are no a/cs in your area, most will consult by phone.   Here is
the emails of two I know personally:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ann Baumbach)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Judy Guetig Greenberg).  You can email them and ask
questions re their qualifications, prices, etc.  There are wonderful articles
on the internet if you Google for them.  This is a website that has some
information on it:  http://www.horizonvetserv.com  You can do this yourself but
you may find  that you are too close to the situation.  As always, I am putting
this on the table.  Take what works for you and leave the rest.  If none of it
feels right to you, do not feel bad.   We are all on our own paths and they are
not the same.

    Good luck.