  From: Lynne
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2008 1:01 PM
  Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] a decision

  I've just called three vet places and none of them carry Feliway.  I also
called a PetSmart and they told me they are no longer able to carry it, just
vets.  I may have to order it online.  But I will try some fresh catnip.  That
I have no problem in finding.  Before I go to bed at night with Snowball I
always spritz the pillows with lavender because it is a calming herb.  I swear
Snowball enjoys it as much as I do.  I somehow don't picture Len as a lavender
guy but who knows.  I'll try anything.

  Lynne