Hi, I am not so active on this list because I am
primarily doing rescue with only occassional
positives.  But, I have to say I would spay this cat
so fast, pregnant or not.  There are way too many
kittens being born outside this year - back to back
pregnancies it seems.  And you don't need your girl to
have problems giving birth either.

Janine, from CT, overwhelmed with kittens!