have life.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Laura B
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 8:07 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] I think my girl kitty is pregnant...will the kittens
be FeLV+??

Since you are her guardian, obviously it's your choice as to what to do, but
I know for me, I try to do what is best for the cat, and not make a decsion
based on how it makes me feel.  But again, it's your decsion and we can only
give advice.

Please tell me that you have separated Ash and Isobel?  On the chance that
she isn't pregnant you really need to separate them until one of them is
fixed.

Also, if you do plan on letting her have the kittens if she is pregnant, I
would start saving some money now, because you will need to get her kittens
S/N before putting them out for adoption, also incase she has a difficult
delivery and needs emergency care.  The rescue that I work with (I foster
kittens when we come across them TNR'ing) does not adopt out intact
kittens. Which unfortunatly is the only way to ensure that a cat will be
S/N' d these days.

We're going to keep all paws crossed that Isobel is not pregnant, there is
still that chance.

Laura