I have four 7 week old kittens and their mother that came from the pound that I
need to test for FELV/FIV and my vet said that I would only need to test the
mother and one kitten and not test all kittens.

Do you think that will be reliable? It's $30 per snap test, so I think they're
wanting to save me money, which I appreciate, just not sure if some of the
kittens could contract a disease and others wouldn't.

Any input would be GREATLY appreciated.  Michelle Brockman