good luck with them. Carmen and furballs at C & W Rustic Hollow Shelter. >
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org> Date: Tue, 30 Sep
2008 20:15:37 +0000> Subject: [Felvtalk] Testing New Kittens - Need Help> > > I
have four 7 week old kittens and their mother that came from the pound that I
need to test for FELV/FIV and my vet said that I would only need to test the
mother and one kitten and not test all kittens.> > Do you think that will be
reliable? It's $30 per snap test, so I think they're wanting to save me money,
which I appreciate, just not sure if some of the kittens could contract a
disease and others wouldn't. > > Any input would be GREATLY appreciated.
Michelle Brockman >