Puritan's Pride is a good source.  i trust their products.  L Lysine is good.
also echinea, and my personal favorite is vitamin E.  i use it for everything.
just not sure about cats.  things that never hurt dogs and other animals can do
them in.  we all need to start searching for reliable sources of info on herbs,
oils, etc.  when you read about all the side effcts of man made meds, makes you
wonder if we should trust them.  dorlis