I have heard that Coenzym Q-10 can be very helpful with gum problems and
heart problems.. I give to my kitties on a weekly basis (I take it myself as
well) and also making sure that they get to chew on some raw bones (like
thigh bones or wings or backs/necks)  will help floss/brush those teeth too.
My two are entirely raw-fed and they have great teeth - one came to us with
plaque and red gums and has since cleared up. Also - on another note - the
more variety in a raw diet the better (meaty bones, muscle meat and organs
from different types of animals) to make sure that they are getting all the
essential vitamins and aminos they need. if they don't eat bones they need
to get calcium from another source and if chicken is all they get they may
need supplemental taurine too.....There's a great raw yahoo group that I'm a
member of - rawcats  or there's also rawfedcats.org which has lots of great
info on it.

Rescue Remedy is AMAZING stuff

This group  (felv) is a fantastic place for information, ideas,
encouragement and ultimately comfort when dealing with this disease.
 welcome.

Beth (Orion + = RIP, Athena +, Ajax +)

Beth Gouldin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]