reL  finances and caring for kitties, has anyone else heard of Care Credit?  i
fuond out about it from my dentist and it can be used for glasses, dental work,
vets and even plastic surgery.  the vet collects the charges until they reach
at least $300.00 and then sends charges to Care Credit.  you have a year to pay
it off with no interest.  you only pay interest if you take more than i year to
complete payment.  it has helped me out with my babies because i like to get a
complete blood profile and urinealysis (?) on each one so we have a base line
to start from.  also helps when i have to get shots for all 5 at same time.
dorlis
---- Sue & Frank Koren <fs...@roadrunner.com> wrote:
> Hi Amy, I am so sorry you are going through this.  It is hard to want to care
> for a beloved kitty when they want no part of it.  My sweet gentle Tucker
> used to go absolutely ballistic whenever I tried to give him a pill.
> Sometimes I think it is kinder to choose the least threatening or invasive
> ways to help a sick kitty.  Some would much rather be gently let go in their
> own time with dignity then to have procedures forced upon them that might
> lengthen their lives but would make them extremely unhappy.  Your best choice
> may be feeding him the highest quality food you can find. (I like Wellness
> Core canned food.)  And making sure there is little or no stress in his life.
>  Best wishes for as much quality time as possible with Grrr.
You picked such a great name for a feisty cat!
Sue