First off, I'd like to thank you for keeping this little one despite all of
your other demands.  Then, has your vet done any fecal testing?  Maggie could
possibly only need some antibiotic or antiparasitic...

Other than that, the wonderful people here will tell you to feed her a good
quality diet and keep her life as stress free as possible.  Your kitten could
conceiveably live a good, long life.  Best of luck to you and your family.

Debbie (COL)
"The time is always right to do what is right" -  Martin Luther King