Pumpkin, not the pie filling but plain canned pumpkin, may help. It helps when the kittens have problems.
On Apr 2, 2009, at 9:32 AM, Heather wrote:

Ditto that all, and, some Fortiflora might not be a bad idea.

2009/4/2 Debbie Harrison <dlh1...@hotmail.com>

First off, I'd like to thank you for keeping this little one despite all of your other demands. Then, has your vet done any fecal testing? Maggie
could possibly only need some antibiotic or antiparasitic...

Other than that, the wonderful people here will tell you to feed her a good quality diet and keep her life as stress free as possible. Your kitten could conceiveably live a good, long life. Best of luck to you and your
family.

Debbie (COL)
"The time is always right to do what is right" -  Martin Luther King

Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 07:05:57 -0700
From: sashacatgodd...@yahoo.com
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Advice on 9 month old FELV + kitty

I am sure you have covered this a thousand times but I haven't been on
here all that long and am very far behind on reading the emails. I have a
newborn and work and times get hectic, sorry.
We adopted a kitten that after a neg test later turned out to be pos. We
love her so we are keeping her. The clinics around us usually recommend euthanasia and don't have a ton of experience treating pos cats. We have a
neg cat 12 years old as well.
My problem is that Maggie goes through boughts of what I call horribly
smelly Pancake batter poops. They are very watery and smell very foul. During these times she acts as though she is not feeling well ( I wouldn't either if that came out of my bottom). I would like to know what stuff seems to work best and what stuff to avoid. I asked my vet about interferon to build immune, she didn't seem very knowledgeable about it but prescribed it anyway. Seems like the diarrhea has been worse since she got on it and it is
$40 plus shipping a month.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I hate seeing her
miserable.
Thanks,
Tanya

Marylyn, Copper & Thomas