Debbie and Heather,
     Thanks for the reply. Maggie has had several(5-6)fecals done and one sent
away to a lab as a feline diarrhea panel which cost $160 and checked for
fungus, parasites, etc. All of which were normal.
     She has diarrhea more than she doesn't anymore. She was born in June and
began having FELV symptoms in August. The diarrhea has been off and on since
then. Do you know is the Fortiflora something you need to get at the vets or
can I find it elsewhere?
     Again thanks for the advice ladies.
Tanya Warner