This probably seems pretty obvious but--my Mandy (Felv) had diarrhea for months, all the time. After trying many things, my vet said use paregoric and the diarrhea stopped like magic and has not returned.

----- Original Message ----- From: "TANYA NOE" <sashacatgodd...@yahoo.com>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Advice on 9 month old FELV + kitty

Debbie and Heather,
Thanks for the reply. Maggie has had several(5-6)fecals done and one sent away to a lab as a feline diarrhea panel which cost $160 and checked for fungus, parasites, etc. All of which were normal. She has diarrhea more than she doesn't anymore. She was born in June and began having FELV symptoms in August. The diarrhea has been off and on since then. Do you know is the Fortiflora something you need to get at the vets or can I find it elsewhere?
    Again thanks for the advice ladies.
Tanya Warner