Never tried it for myself--but it is obviously available for animals. And, as I said, it worked when nothing else did.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lorrie" <felineres...@kvinet.com>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2009 12:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Paragoric

I used to use paragoric for myself for diarrhea but that was
years ago.  I didn't think they still sold it.  Last time I
bought it I had to sign for it and that was also years ago.
Apparently drug addicts enjoy it, so I thought they took it
off the market.

Lorrie

On 04-05, Gloria B. Lane wrote:
Wow, paregoric. Have to remember that.   Thanks for the info -

Gloria