I run a rescue too.  I bought a 2,000 sq foot building in an
older section of town and made it into a cageless no kill shelter.
There are 28 cats there, and they have cat trees, second hand
furniture, and all the comforts of home. I also have a large FelV
room. It's a lot of work and expense, but it's my calling in life.

However I seem to accumulate more cats than I adopt..... Everyone
in our small town seems to have a reason they can't adopt or foster!

Lorrie in WV

On 08-13, Susan Hoffman wrote: It feels like it sometimes but no.  I