From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Belinda Sauro
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2009 1:33 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Wolfie Update

    Hi Gary,
   Yep, am on both CRF lists ... He's been getting fluids for about 3
1/2 years now, gets binders, potassium, heart meds and all kinds of
other goodies.  He has been doing fairly well until the last 4 or 5
months, he has lost all muscle mass in both back legs and is starting to
really lose weight.

He is 18 1/2 and sleeps a lot but I guess at that age he as earned it!!

--

Belinda