I've posted before about my cat Wolfie.  He's 7 years old and has been losing
weight for the past 4 years.  His HCT is also down (currently 25).  We've
treated for hemobart and retested and he's now negative (was positive before).
He has started gaining weight and has put on a pound but I'm sure the leukemia
is in his bone marrow.  He's been tested and has non-regenerative anemia.  He's
been stable for a few months but his WBC, RBC, and platelet counts are all
gradually declining.  I was expecting him to crash when I got the confirmation
of non-regenerative anemia but he's holding his own.  I was told he's probably
making red blood cells in his liver or spleen, just no longer in the bone
marrow.

Has anybody ever had luck with LTCI or any of the other things mentioned once
it has gotten to this point?  I've done all sorts of testing for digestive
issues, lymphoma, IBD, etc.  We have made a couple trips to Cornell and decided
to just keep him on pred and monitor trends for now.  I keep hoping for some
miracle but I know the prognosis is not good.

Thanks
Amy