From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Gloria B. Lane
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2010 11:11 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] was Blind/Deaf Cat - now FIV and vets

You got that right - vet views differ radically, which I'm sure many
of us experience. For example, A couple of years ago a vet up in the
"heights", a nice part of Little Rock, isolated an FIV mama cat in a
closet because he was afraid to place her anywhere near other cats.
He recommended euthanization.  Fortunately, the lady who found her
didn't do it and brought her back home.

Nice to hear some more confirmation on FIV kittens going negative,
that's what we've experienced also.

I think it was MC who said they always mixed FIV and FELV at the
sanctuary she was with in Michigan, and never any problems.

Gloria

<dlg...@windstream.net