You know, I'm surprised that the suggest even 'considering' vaccinating FIV- cats that live with FIV + cats... Even if they fight. My adult cats lay around and sleep all the time, and even if someone decides to fight, it's never anything that produces a "deep bite wound", which is what it takes to pass on FIV.

Gloria