I had success reversing anemia in two FeLV positive kittens using Acemannan. I can't say it works every time in every situation, but it worked for me on those two.

Gary

From: "Alice Flowers" <aliceflow...@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 1:24 PM
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Now it's Murphy-I can't take much more

Murphy has been sneezing-We took Murphy and Rosie in yesterday for check ups and blood work. They did an in house PCV on him because his gums were pale. He is anemic at 18.5%. This is the beginning of the end. I had hoped that after losing Rosie's 4 brothers last year that we would get a reprieve. I had hoped that the vet's rough rule of 1/3 would apply to us since we began with 6. We had Rosie and her 5 brothers-and Murphy, the friendly kitten that was tossed into the feral colony that we caught Rosie and the boys from after trapping and neutering their mother-1/3 of kitties would succumb quickly, 1/3 would die young and 1/3 generally live fairly uneventful lives for quite a while. Murphy is becoming lethargic at times, sometimes stretching out and sleeping on the floor-not his usual pose-he is my eagle, if he isn't on the computer desk next to me-curled up in an envelope box (any box will do-he has even tried to squeeze into a box barely big enough for his head-LOL)-he is asleep in the spare room-on top of the bookcase! He has a talent of springing from the floor and landing in a box on top of a 4' cabinet without touching the edges-he is like a little antelope with his springy legs. Murphy is the king of cats-I have never been owned by such an awesome kitty. He is beautiful with his fluffy, tuxedo coat, huge eyes and even huger paws-he has 7 toes on his front feet and 6 on the backs. He can snag a cat toy tossed at him like in mid-air like a baseball player and can even pick up things using the extra toes like fingers. I cannot believe this is happening again. We have begun Procrit, iron supplement and Doxy for the sneezing/cold thing he has going on-his lungs are clear, but a little wheezing in his throat area. Wish us luck-I am so sad right now and keep tearing up. I can't take much more of this disease, so much loss for all of us. Alice and Glenn (humans),
Rosie and Murphy-furkids