From: Bonnie Hogue <ho...@sonic.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Mon, October 25, 2010 8:12:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Fw:  Bonnie P-SPOT SOLVED

Paola
Thanks for that information.  But I think I've finally solved the mystery of
the
Pee Spot!  Lucky frequently spits up.  He'll be fine for days, then have a bout
of spitting up almost clear liquid, 3 or 4 times a day.  I mentioned to the vet
he spits up and the vet seemed unconcerned, saying cats are very susceptible to
gastric upset.  I now think the spots on the bed were not pee, but spit up.
I'm
not sure if this is a serious issue; I'll mention it to the vet again.  But
having him spit up rather than pee is a little easier for me psychologically,
at
least!
~Bonnie
----- Original Message ----- From: "paola cresti" <iend...@yahoo.com>