From: Bonnie Hogue <ho...@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Fw: Bonnie P-SPOT SOLVED
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Monday, October 25, 2010, 11:12 AM

Paola
Thanks for that information.  But I think I've finally solved the mystery of
the Pee Spot!  Lucky frequently spits up.  He'll be fine for days, then have a
bout of spitting up almost clear liquid, 3 or 4 times a day.  I mentioned to
the vet he spits up and the vet seemed unconcerned, saying cats are very
susceptible to gastric upset.  I now think the spots on the bed were not pee,
but spit up.  I'm not sure if this is a serious issue; I'll mention it to the
vet again.  But having him spit up rather than pee is a little easier for me
psychologically, at least!
~Bonnie
----- Original Message ----- From: "paola cresti" <iend...@yahoo.com>