I'm writing this on my phone so limited on what I can write. But everyone of
course follows their own heart on this. I've been mixing mine for a few years
As others do with no problem. I think they hype up the contagion something
terrible.  I just don't think it that contagious.

Gloria

Sent from my iPhone