I had Bailey+ intergrated with my other as many as 7 negatives and none of them ever became positive. He was 5 months old when I found him and I had him separated but while I was at work come to find out my Joey was sneaking under the door of Bailey's room and playing with him and exposing all of his housemates, didn't make sense to keep him separate after I discovered that. He lived with his housemates for over 10 years, they were all vaccinated. They slept, ate, played, groomed and on occasion had spats and scratched and bit each other, nothing serious but there was blood drawn on occasion from the scratches, no one ever became positive in those 10 years.

--
Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

http://BelindaSauro.com