It's so wonderful to know that Bailey lived for over 10 years.  Does
anyone else know of FEL+ who have lived a long life?  If so, please tell
me.  I want to have hope.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Belinda Sauro
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 4:55 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Question About Inegrating Positive and Negative
Cats

    I had Bailey+ intergrated with my other as many as 7 negatives and
none of them ever became positive.  He was 5 months old when I found him

and I had him separated but while I was at work come to find out my Joey

was sneaking under the door of Bailey's room and playing with him and
exposing all of his housemates, didn't make sense to keep him separate
after I discovered that.  He lived with his housemates for over 10
years, they were all vaccinated.  They slept, ate, played, groomed and
on occasion had spats and scratched and bit each other, nothing serious
but there was blood drawn on occasion from the scratches, no one ever
became positive in those 10 years.

--
Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...