I can handle a few spats. I can no longer handle the aggression displayed by
one of my cats towards several of the others. It's so bad that I'm seriously
considering  rehoming him into a single-cat household. Blizzard will literally
try to kill Jet, Percy, Charlie and Tiger. They have to be kept separate at all
times - Blizzard gets his time out and the other 4 have to be shut up in the
bathroom. Bliz is fine with most everybody else, but in general dislikes other
cats. Some nights I am woken up over and over again by fights and squabbling,
and he is the instigator. I've had him for 2 years - I took him from somebody
who was being evicted. It's always been a problem, but because he gets worked
up and can attack people also (I have the scars to prove it) I've been
reluctant to give him away. I'm afraid he'd tick somebody off and wind up in a
shelter or thrown outside. If I can't find him a home I'll have to build him an
outdoor enclosure. My house is
 small and he can't go into the spare room because I keep baby turtles there,
and my positives are in the garage.