Have you looked into homeopathy?    I'm not learnt enough yet to do anything
than point out a possible area to look into.

My situation is my cats aggression ( sounds a lot like yours but not quite
as aggressive with me)  I can trace directly to the presence of the other
cats. She was the first cat. And she's upset I have allowed other cats here
in her space. Poor kitty. Was the cat that is aggressive the first cat
there?

I've only just started looking into it, and I have had very good responses
to hylands bioplasma which a couple of my cats will now eagerly eat out of
my hand,  It definitely calms the cats  (and me) - but I don't think it's
quite enough for an aggression issue like you describe and which I have at
my house, but it might be a start for the kitty household to lower
everyone's stress level.   I previously tried but haven't had  any luck at
all with bach remedies, if your interested in going that route - but maybe
you'll have better luck,

http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/18757/  has a message post about halfway
down the page with a good overview and description of how to choose remedies
for cat aggression. I plan to use that as a starting point for one of my
cats who hates my semi-feral. I recommend googling the solution there which
fits best to make sure they stated  the correct information. And possibly
working with a homeopath, as this is a little confusing to sort out.

Unfortunately, that's all I know so far. Not much. yet. But maybe it will
start you off in a good direction.

Dana