From: Laurieskatz <lauriesk...@mchsi.com>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] opinions on strange situation(kitty to adopt)
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Cc: "'POTT, BEVERLY'" <p...@mailbox.sc.edu>
Date: Friday, January 21, 2011, 9:22 PM

Emeraldkittee, any update on the boy cat? I know you met him. Wondering why you
felt it wasn't a match?

"Love animals: God has given them the rudiments of thought and joy untroubled.
Do not trouble their joy, don't harass them, don't deprive them of their
happiness, don't work against God's intent. Man, do not pride yourself on
superiority to animals; they are without sin, and you, with your greatness,
defile the earth by your appearance on it, and leave the traces of your
foulness after you - alas, it is true of almost every one of us!"~Fyodor
Dostoyevsky