From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Emeraldkittee
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 9:44 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] opinions on strange situation(kitty to adopt)

He was a cutie pie, and I could see he was safe. I want to have him tested
(IFA and Western Blot) since he's 6 and never had a problem - I'm doubting
he's positive.  He does really seem like an only child type kitty too.  I am
definitely still going to help out with him, and I haven't ruled him out.
The fosters I meet with always seem slightly put off by our space being
'just a sun room'.  We do have extra heaters out there, but it isn't as cozy
as the rest of any house.  This lady was concerned about that.  She also
mentioned her sister placing him in a home with a dog as a possibilty.  So,
when I heard about this other kitty on death row, I had to do something.  I
also still feel very very strongly about a one eyed kitty I met.  I just
knew he'd be a good pal for Whimsy.  I was ready to take the only child one
if he was truly in danger, but he's not. So complicated. :)  I'm also paying
for more testing for another local kitty, who could
 be in danger of being put down.  Maybe I'm adjusting too, by going where
I'm 'most needed'.  I think it will sort itself out.  Thanks for asking :)
any thoughts welcome...