If only all people would neuter/spay their animals, the world would be much
better and we would be spared the heartache of dealing with the deaths of our
furbabies we have adopted.  Can not understand why people refuse to do this and
why they just dispose of the unwanted babies by throwing them out for someone
else to care for or to be killed by a car or dog or coyote.