From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
dlg...@windstream.net
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2011 2:41 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Please add Rosie to CLS

If only all people would neuter/spay their animals, the world would be much
better and we would be spared the heartache of dealing with the deaths of
our furbabies we have adopted.  Can not understand why people refuse to do
this and why they just dispose of the unwanted babies by throwing them out
for someone else to care for or to be killed by a car or dog or coyote.