Hi Pam,I have had cats that test positive on the SNAP test, and then again one
month later.  Two months later the same cats have tested negative and then
negative again after 6 months and continue to be negative a few years later.  I
have one cat that still tested positive 6 months later but tested negative 2
years later, all the while living with positives.There's always hope.El