In reading thru all this info I see where someone says using
tears/saliva to do the ELISA test is notoriously inaccurate?????  My
vet has ALWAYS done it with a swab on the inner cheek of the mouth!!!!
 Do I need to talk to her?????  Why so different if done with blood?
Can the same test solutions be used?  She swabs. then puts the swab in
a tube with a solution.  We then wait to see if it turns blue.  Blue
means positive, staying clear means negative.

Would appreciate any info.

thanks
Kat