Sprayed with what? I live on a farm and can't do it all but can do the area used. Same with the area of the ferals.
On May 31, 2011, at 4:54 PM, Natalie wrote:

We have our property sprayed for ticks and have no problems, so far, knock
on wood!

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Katy Doyle
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 4:24 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Pet Armor

Ticks have been horrible this year, I'll do a little research to see if
there are any solutions.

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 4:21 PM, MaiMaiPG <maima...@gmail.com> wrote:

On the same sort of subject: I had a feral contract babesiosis (I think)
from a tick in December.  It was a budget breaker.  Luckily, Red
recovered.
He spent a lot of time at the vets' and a lot more confined but looks
wonderful. Ticks are all over the place and I am getting one or two off
of
me daily. The ferals can't be treated individually. Any ideas would be
appreciated.