Many dog products are extremely dangerous for cats, but at least the
last time that I ordered, Revolution used the same formula for both
dogs and cats.  I have used the large dog tube many times on my cats.
Like Lynda, I have a couple of cats that lose their fur at the
application site, so I usually don't give it to them.  The Revolution
website claims that hair loss is due to the cat over grooming the
area, which is baloney, IMHO, as I place it in a pretty difficult to
reach spot on the neck, and I have never seen them or any other cat
licking those spots.  It looks more like a crusted over burn to me.

Beth N.