My mother was a nurse and a sales rep once told her that it is te same, they
just put different labels on the bottles.
The only tme I went to the dr for a cat bite was ehn Moses, a neighbor's cat
came courting my girls who have been spayed.  He thought my Harley was moving
in on his territory and leaped at him.  Of course, I grabbed Harley to save him
and I got bit on the back of my hand.  Don't think I had to worry about
infection, blood was spurtijng all over the place.  I let it bleed out a bit,
rinsed with peroxide, put a pressue bandage on it and went to the ER.  Of
course, I had to find Moses and be sure he was okay, but everything turned out
well.  All they did at the ER was tell me I did a good job of bandaging it,
gave me a couple of antibiotic pills and sent me home.  Next time, I will go
back to peroxide, vitamin E oil and lavendar and save myself the cost of and ER
visit and an all night stand in their waiting room.