From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
dlg...@windstream.net
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2011 3:45 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Dexter and Cali are together now

All of these egulations, etc. are making someone money somewere.  It is
protecting th US coporations who would loose mooney for one and I am sure
someone else is lning his/her pockets.  Just as with human meds.  And then,
after all that research even tho it is harmful to the consumer, the FDA
takes the word of the manufacturer and alows distribution.  Otherwise, why
are we having so many recalls of drugs found to cause suffering and death.
When I check into Meds that my dr has prescribed for me, I often find they
can cause cancer specifically Lymphoma which I recently had and after years
of chemo which failed I went into spontaneous remision.  Why would I want to
take them and have to deal with all that again?  My oncologist has said that
if it came back (been 7 years) she would be willing to monitor my blood  and
assist me in a course of healthy eating, vitamins and minerals.  I refuse to
go thru chemo again.  You may as well be dead.